Actionuni represents young researchers as well as the associations of non-professorial academic staff of the Swiss universities and Federal Institutes of Technology on the Swiss and the international level. Actionuni’s objectives are to improve the academic career tracks and to coordinate the activites of the Swiss associations of non-professorial academic staff.
Which are the activities of Actionuni?
- Establishing and promoting co-operation between the national associations of young researchers.
- Statements to political issues.
- To provide information for researchers and policy makers.
- Contact with
- Committees for Science, Education and Culture CSEC of the Swiss Parliament
- Rectors’ Conference of Swiss Universities CRUS
- State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI
- Swiss National Science Foundation SNSF
- National Union of Students of Switzerland VSS-UNES-USU.
- Swiss representation in the European Council of Doctoral Candidates and Junior Researchers EURODOC.
- Member of the Foundation Council, the highest decision-making body of the Swiss National Science Foundation.